PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE PAGE BEFORE PURCHASING THIS CLASS
- This is an online class with Embroidery Garden and Needle Quirks. When purchasing this class you receive the written instructions and the online class. The video from the live class is available for a LIMITED time after the class ends. The date the video is removed is below under Class Info. Read the disclaimer below.
- Classes will take place on Zoom. You will receive a link to join the class 36 – 48 hours prior to class. Watch for the email and check your spam folder. It is important to be registered on EmbroideryGarden.com with a valid email address that you check daily as class information will be sent to the email address we have on record. Please read the email you receive carefully.
- You may need to download Zoom or the Zoom App. Please login 10 minutes prior to class to check your audio and video. We will not be able to help you with any technical issues you may have. Click here for a video showing you how to check your audio and video.
- You will be placed in the waiting room and will need to enter the class with your name as it appears on our website otherwise you may not be admitted.
- You will be muted upon entering the class. Do not un-mute yourself unless you are asked to.
- Classes are announced up to 2 weeks before the start date to give you time to prepare for the class and get your supplies ready.
- You will be emailed the link to the replay video after class ends.
- Do not wait until the last minute to check that you have received the emails with the class link or the video replay link. Check your spam. It’s your responsibility to make sure you have received all info regarding your class.
- Class size will be limited. The same project will be offered in several classes. Each class is a separate purchase.
Requirements for the class:
- A working sewing machine with an adjustable zigzag stitch that you know how to use.
- Have reliable internet and any device you will be watching on, fully charged
- Ability to download and use Zoom
- Take note of the day and time of your class
- A valid email address that you check regularly as class info and links will be sent to the email address you have on file on our website.
To prepare for class you will need to:
- Have any and all necessary notions and supplies ready including thread, fabric and full bobbins
- Download the instructions from your order history on the website
This page is to purchase the Fabric Embellished Clothesline Pumpkin Class and instructions
This class is a collaboration between Needle Quirks and Embroidery Garden.
Learn to machine sew a handmade, rustic pumpkin with fabric accent using 100% cotton, natural colored clothesline. Learn ideas for simple embellishments as well as several different options for decorating your pumpkin. No embroidery designs or other embellishment instructions are included in the download. The photos shown on this page are meant for inspiration.
It’s recommended to plan on attending this class or watching the replay to get the most information from it and to learn the technique. The instructions (PDF) you download are meant to show you the basics of sewing and creating with clothesline. It will take a little practice to perfect your technique. Working with clothesline is very forgiving and easy to do.
Basic supplies needed for this class include the following.
- A zigzag foot for your sewing machine
- Clothesline. Links to what we’re using are in the instructions.
- 1 fat quarter or 1/4 yard of fabric
- 90/14 needle or one that says Top Stitch
- Sewing thread to match your clothesline
- Several wound bobbins with matching thread
- A few straight pins
- Small ruler or tape measure
- Optional: Fabric glue stick
- Optional: a couple of Wonder Clips
Make note of your class date and time
- The date for this live class is November 15, 2021 at 6:00 PM, CST
- The video from the class will be removed on November 18, 2021 at 6:00 PM, CST
By purchasing this class you agree to the following
- There are no refunds for any reason once you have purchased the class and downloaded the files. This includes if you miss the class or the video replay of the class during the time it is available.
- We are not responsible for any emails issues including blocked or bouncing email addresses
- The class is not held up if you are not prepared or have machine or internet issues or trouble logging into Zoom.
- The video from the class will be removed at the date and time stated above. Once removed, the video will not be available to watch
- Video Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee a video replay of your class due to any circumstances beyond our control. For example, something happening within the Zoom app that will not allow the video to record, problems during the processing of the video causing it to fail to upload, etc.