Perfect Embroidery Professional
Professional Grade Full Feature Embroidery Software
Please read the entire page for download and serial number (key) instructions for this software
Includes all the tools you need in ONE powerful platform.
Now you can create professional-quality embroidery EVERY TIME.
Perfect Embroidery Pro provides all the tools you need to achieve professional embroidery results in one feature-packed platform.
Includes all features of Perfect Embroidery Suite
- Running Stitch for Redwork
- Over 140 Fonts
- Run Stitch Font
- Tackle Twill Program
- Inside-out Feature for Caps
- New Pattern Fill Shapes
- Save Design as JPG Feature
- Auto Baste Feature
- Create Custom Emboss & Fills
- Alignment Icons for Easy Placement
- Optimizes Entry and Exit Points
PLUS hundreds of custom features, designs, and embellishments.
- Magic Wand Segmented Auto Digitizing
- Auto Digitizing Wizard
- Create Manual, Run, Satin, Fill Stitches
- Create Redwork Stitch
- Create Custom Tackle Twill Designs
- Create Custom Appliqué Designs
- Create Custom Fill Patterns
- Insert Keyboard Lettering (140+)
- Run Stitch Font
- 3D Realistic View
- Design Sequence
- Design Gallery
- Virtual Design Redraw
- Grid Lines & Guidelines
- Intelligent Ruler (gives recommendations)
- Image Fading on Imported Images
- Design Optimization
- Save Design to JPG in 3D View
- Create Custom Thread Charts
- Edit Density, Underlay, Compensation & Stitch Lengths
- Optimize Design Sequence
- Optimize Sewing Sequence
- Modify Start and End Points
- Modify Stitch Direction/Angles
- Modify Object’s Shape
- Unlimited Redo/Undo
- Resize With Stitch Regenerating
- Resize, Rotate & Distort Lettering
- Create Emboss Lines
- Alignment Tools
- Edit Individual Stitch Points
- Join Design Elements With Branching
You will receive via download:
- Perfect Embroidery Professional Software
- 12 Skill Building Lessons
- Code to book two 30 Minute Private Software Lessons with a dime Educator!
Formats Supported Include:
Artista (1) (.art), Barudan (dat & UXY), Click2Stitch (c2s), GN Scalable (1) (gnc), Melco Scalable (1) (cnd), Janome Scan-n-Sew PC/Elna Envision Scan PC (sew), Janome/New Home 1000 (jef, jef+), SWF (sst), Melco DOS expanded (exp), Pfaff (ksm, vp3), Pfaff Macintosh (pcm), Singer PSW (xxx), Tajima (dst, dsb, dsz), Toyota (10o), Pfaff PC- Designer V2.0 & V2.1 PC (pcs), Toyota Poem/Singer EU/Dos HuskyGram (csd), Baby Lock/Bernina Deco/Brother/Simplicity (pes), Viking (vip), Viking D1 (shv), Viking DOS Customizer/Customizer 95 (hus), Scalable Vector Graphics (svg), AutoCad (dxf), HPGL Plotter File (plt),TXT, PLT, DXF, QCC, CQP, HQF, SSD, IQP, Emboss Pattern(emp), Motif Pattern(mtp), Shape Pattern (shp), Library File (ldf)
MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS:
Processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster or SoC.
RAM: 2 GB (64-bit)
Free hard disk space: 16 GB.
Graphics card: DirectX 9 or later with WDDM 1.0 driver.
Display: 800 x 600
MacOS OS version 10.13.6 (High Sierra)
Processor: 1.4 GHz Intel Core i5
Memory: 4 GB
Hard Disk: 500 GB
After Purchase Download Info
This software is a digital delivery item.
After purchasing you will see a 16 digit serial number (KEY) on the order page. You will also receive the serial number (KEY) in the order confirmation email you receive. Check your spam and junk folders for this email. A sample of the order confirmation page and an email you will receive are shown in the sample gallery photos above. Nothing will be shipped to you.
To install the software, you need to download DIME’s Embroidery Tool Shed (ETS) and activate the software using your serial number (KEY) from within ETS.
Download Embroidery Tool Shed Here
Click here for an activation video.
Your 16 digit serial number (KEY) must be used to activate the software.
Embroidery Garden does not offer lessons or tutorials on using this software. You can join DIME’s Facebook software group to ask questions, etc. DIME can be contact via their website. We are an authorized retailer of this software.