This copyright applies to all purchased and/or free designs on our web site, facebook page and Yahoo group.
Our designs are for machine embroidery purposes only and the only commercial use of our designs is to stitch items for sale.
- You may sell items with our designs embroidered on them or the finished items made using our ‘in the hoop’ designs.
- If you sell items using our designs, you must give Embroidery Garden credit for the design. If you sell these items on the internet, you must include a link to our web site, www.embroiderygarden.com
- You cannot mass produce finished items using our designs. If you’ve sold more than 200 of one item, please contact us for licensing fees.
- You may resize our designs. We will not guarantee the stitch out, however, if you enlarge or reduce the size of our designs.
- You may convert our designs to other formats for your own personal use. We do not guarantee the stitchout of designs you have converted. If you need a format that is not listed, please email us.
- You may add lettering to our designs that are sold as ‘blank’.
- If you want to remove lettering, etc. from our designs, email us for permission first.
- You may not sell, trade, share or in any way redistribute our design files or written instructions in any manner.
- Ownership of our design files and instructions belongs to Embroidery Garden. You purchase a license to use them.
- You may not use our designs as templates to create new designs.
- You may not use our designs or any parts of our designs to create a new design for sale or to share or for your own use.
- You may not produce videos showing the stitch out of our designs without written permission.
- You may not use any photos from our site without written permission.
- Individuals cannot purchase my packaged CDs and re-sell them.
- Embroidery Garden reserves the right to refuse sale to anyone as they see fit.
- If you have any questions, please contact us.