PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE PAGE BEFORE PURCHASING THIS CLASS
- This is an online class with Embroidery Garden. When purchasing this class you receive the design file, written instructions and the online class. The video from the live class is available for a LIMITED time after the class ends. The date the video is removed is below under Class & Design Info. Read the disclaimer below.
- Classes will take place on Zoom. You will receive a link to join the class 36 – 48 hours prior to class. Watch for the email and check your spam folder. It is important to be registered on EmbroideryGarden.com with a valid email address that you check daily as class information will be sent to the email address we have on record. Please read the email you receive carefully.
- You may need to download Zoom or the Zoom App. Please login 20 minutes prior to class to check your audio and video. We will not be able to help you with any technical issues you may have. Click here for a video showing you how to check your audio & video.
- You will be placed in the waiting room and will need to enter the class with your name as it appears on our website otherwise you may not be admitted. Please read the posted announcement in the waiting room.
- You will be muted upon entering the class. Do not un-mute yourself unless you are asked to.
- Classes are announced up to 2 weeks before the start date to give you time to prepare for the class and get your kit ready. Kits to purchase will be available for some classes. If a kit is available the link to purchase will be under Class & Design info below.
- You will be emailed the link to the replay video after class ends.
- Do not wait until the last minute to check that you have received the emails with the class link or the video replay link. Check your spam. It’s your responsibility to make sure you have received all info regarding your class.
- Class size will be limited. The same design will be offered in several classes. Each class is a separate purchase.
Requirements for the class:
- A working embroidery machine with the required hoop size
- The ability to download, unzip and transfer the design to your machine
- The ability to fully operate your machine
- Have reliable internet and any device you will be watching on, fully charged
- Ability to download and use Zoom
- Take note of the day and time of your class
To prepare for class you will need to:
- Cut and label your kit per the instructions or purchase a kit. Purchased kits are optional and do not include the design file or instructions.
- Have any and all necessary notions and supplies ready including thread and full bobbins
- Download the file and instructions from your order history on the website
- Have your design loaded onto the machine prior to start time. Do not run your design through any software. Make sure you have the number of steps showing on your machine matching the number of steps in the instructions
- Have the stabilizer hooped
This page is to purchase the Shenanigans Mylar Mini Quilt Class and Design
This quilted mini quilt fits onto a 6×12 stand. We’ll also show how to use Mylar and discuss the SVG file included to cut out the cake.
This design is a collaboration between A Stitch in Time Designs and Embroidery Garden
Basic supplies needed for this design / class include the following. Actual fabric measurements are in the purchased instructions. Use the instructions to cut, label and prepare your kit. Some supplies needed include the following:
- 6×10 hoop – Note actual design file dimensions below under Design Info
- Cutaway stabilizer
- Warm and natural batting
- Large scissors
- Tool to poke out corners
- Tape to hold fabrics in place
- Iron. Have it on and ready
- 6×12 stand -This is not required to have before class
Class and Design Info
Make note of your class date and time
- If you wish to purchase a kit for this class, click HERE Purchased kits do not include the design file or instructions.
- The date for this live class is March 10, 2021 at 6:00 PM, CST
- The video from the class will be removed on March 13, 2021 at 6:00 PM, CST
- Actual design file dimensions are 5.98″ x 10.09″
- DST, EXP, HUS, JEF, PES, VIP, VP3, XXX formats are included
- PDF instructions are included
By purchasing this class you agree to the following
- There are no refunds for any reason once you have purchased the class and downloaded the files. This includes if you miss the class or the video replay of the class
during the time it is available.
- We are not responsible for any emails issues including blocked or bouncing email addresses
- The class is not held up if you are not prepared or have machine or internet issues or trouble logging into Zoom.
- The video from the class will be removed at the date and time stated above. Once removed, the video will not be available to watch
- Video Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee a video replay of your class due to any circumstances beyond our control. For example, something happening within the Zoom app that
will not allow the video to record, problems during the processing of the video causing it to fail to upload, etc.