Our set of 4 exclusive cross body bags feature several unique options.
These bags are made completely in the hoop of your embroidery machine and have 2 zippered pockets. Each pocket is fully lined and separate from the other.
There are no exposed seams inside these fully lined bags.
All the bags feature stipple quilting.
The outside bottom pocket is perfect for a phone. Sorry, but we cannot provide info on exactly which phones fit into which size bags.
The optional back pocket can hold a device and secures with a stipple quilted flap and snap.
The larger bags can hold eReaders, tablets, etc.
- The 6×10 bag can hold an iPad Mini.
- The 9×10 bag can hold an iPad (2 or Air) in a case.
There’s an option for a credit card lining for each size bag.
- The 6″x10″ and 7″x10″ sizes have 2 columns of 3 credit card pockets that hold cards vertically.
- The 8″x10″ and 9″x10″ sizes have 2 columns of 3 credit card pockets that hold cards horizontally.
The purses finish to these approximate sizes:
- The 6×10 hoop size finishes to 6″x9.50″
- The 7×12 hoop size finishes to 7″x10.50″
- The 8×12 hoop size finishes to 7.75″x10.50″
- The 9×14 hoop size finishes to 8.75″x10.50″
If making the optional credit card lining, it is made first in the hoop.
If making the flap, it is made in the hoop before starting the bag.
Actual design file dimensions
- 6×10 Cross Body Bag 6.11″ x 10″, Flap 2.74″ x 3.45″,
- Optional Lining 6.15″ x 10.10″
- 7×10 Cross Body Bag 7″ x 11.01″, Flap 3.50″ x 3.45″,
- Optional Lining 6.97″ x 11.69″
- 8×10 Cross Body Bag 7.77″ x 11.01″, Flap 4.50″ x 3.45″,
- Optional Lining 7.77″ x 11.69″
- 9×10 Cross Body Bag 9″ x 11″, Flap 5.49″ x 3.45″,
- Optional Lining 9.06″ x 13.69″
- DST, EXP, HUS, JEF, PES, VIP, VP3, XXX Formats included
- PDF Instructions